Tips for Glowing Skin
Mylargebox.com – If you do not have any Glowing in your skin then all your beauty is useless. Beauty experts say that with the things that are available in the kitchen you can bring a lively look on your face
1. Mix three-four almonds finely ground into a spoonful of fresh cream. Mix four to five drops of lemon juice in it and make paste. Place this paste around the face and neck. After about twenty minutes, clean it with a soft hand while sticking it. It brings beauty to beauty
2. Make a thick paste with a pinch of turmeric powder and a spoonful of milk in a spoonful of sandalwood powder. Put this paste on the face. Clear the face after about twenty minutes. It gives a face to the face.
3. Applying pulp’s pulp well, putting on face, neck and hands easily removes stains.
4. Take a spoonful of rice flour and mix two spoons of curd with yogurt and make paste. Put it on face and hands and lightly rub it. Clear after five to seven minutes.
5. Make a paste by mixing three spoons of brinjal, a spoonful of gram flour, a spoonful of honey and a spoonful of curd. Keep this paste in the face for about twenty minutes. Clear later.
6. Mix one spoonful of turmeric in a spoonful white sesame mixture and make a thick paste. Put this paste on the face like a scalp. The skin will shine.
7. If your skin is rigid, then face and hands-feet massage with almond or coconut oil before sleeping at night. Then cut the pieces of cucumber and cut it. Afterwards wipe the face and hand-feet well with clean cloth.
8. To remove the problem of the skin, take a spoonful of almond oil, one teaspoon olive oil in three teaspoons of honey and remove it properly. Keep it on your skin for about half an hour. After that clean the skin with light lukewarm water.
9. Dry lemon peels and make powder. Add one spoon turmeric and a little milk to it and make a paste. Put it on your skin and after some time rubbing it like a scrub, hide it. It shines in the skin.
10. Mix three teaspoons of millet in the flour, add four or five spoons of milk and one teaspoon glycerine and make paste. Keep this in the face for about five minutes. Later, rubbish like rubbish and get rid of it.
11. Mix two teaspoons of tomato juice and add four spoonful yogurt to it. Place it around your face and neck. Clean it after some time.
12. Keep soaked in small quantities of milk for soaking in milk for overnight. Grind them in the morning and add some turmeric powder in it. Put this mixture on face This gives rise to the face.
13. Shake the banana peas and mix it with a little honey and put it on the face. It works as natural beautifier.
14. Apply tomato, cucumber or orange juice to get the face clean. It works as a tonic for the skin and it shines in the skin.
15. Soak one spoon of gram dal for overnight in milk. Grind it in the morning and mix it with turmeric, cream and two-three drop of rose water and put it on the face. Rinse with dry hands after drying It comes out in the face.